Click to enlarge
Alexandra Primary School has a smart yet comfortable uniform and all children need to follow the school’s uniform guidelines.
Our uniform consists of :
- Green Sweat Shirt/Cardigan with school logo
- White Polo Shirt
- Grey Trousers/Skirts/Pinafore dress
- Black School Shoes – No trainers please
PE Kit – Every child must have a PE kit in school at all times. It should include:
- White T Shirt (round neck)
- Black Shorts/Tracksuit bottoms
- Pair of black plimsolls
Girls with long hair should tie the hair back. White, Grey, Green or Black Hair accessories may be worn as long as they are simple. Haircuts should be no shorter than Grade 3 and no patterns/lines or dyed hair allowed.
Children should not wear jewellery to school. If your child’s ears are pierced, earrings must be removed for PE.
White, Grey, Green or Black only.
How to buy our school uniform:
- Order them online via ParentPay – Please ask the office if you haven’t registered yet
- Ask for a bar-code letter to pay at a local PayPoint location.
- Send in an order form with the payment to school with your child – We will accept order form via school upto 30th November 2014
These items are available to purchase online via ParentPay or send in a order form with the payment to school.